Do: Clean your sneakers ASAP if they get dirty or wet to prevent any long-term damage.
Do not: Wash your sneakers in the washing machine or use bleach to clean them. Glue and other fastenings can be damaged in the wash.
- How to keep your sneakers protected:
- Use a sneaker protector. It will form a protective layer against dirt and stains. Also makes repeat cleaning easier. We recommend:
2. How to keep your sneakers clean:
- Use a cleaner that is specifically for sneakers. It will help to lift dirt and stains. Sneaker Lab products have a pro-bacterial formula which continues to clean 3 days after application. We recommend:
- Sneaker Lab Basic Kit - Includes bristle brush and cleaner.
- For on-the-go cleaning for leather uppers: Sneaker Lab Leather Wipes
- For on-the-go cleaning for all other uppers: Sneaker Lab Sneaker Wipes
- For total care: Sneaker Lab Premium Kit - Includes everything you'd possibly need to keep your sneakers fresh.