Customer Experience Centre
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are your Mid Year Sale Terms & Conditions?
Offer: Up to 50% off selected styles. Offer is available from 00:00 AEST 3rd June 2021 and ends 23:59 AEST 27th June 2021.
Start shopping here.
Important to note:
- Take A Further 20% Off. Limited time only. Only applies to items already on sale on the Australian website.
- Offer is available online at hypedc.com and in all Australian and New Zealand stores.
- Offer is valid on select products and applies to styles found under the Sale categories online along with in-store equivalent.
- Discount is already applied and prices are as marked online and in-store.
- Offer is subject to availability and while stocks last.
- Due to the high volume of demand and if website difficulties are experienced Hype DC cannot guarantee the availability of stock.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other Offers, redeemed against prior purchases and is not available on lay-by.
- Offer is not available on the purchase of gift cards/eVouchers.
- Promotion may be extended or changed at Hype DC's discretion.
Please allow additional time for delivery during sale periods and public holidays as delivery times may vary.
Are your stores open?
All our stores are open and operating with safety protocols in place to comply with all Government directives. Please see below for our COVID-safe plan.
To find your closest store, please see our Store Locator.
Hygiene and social distancing measures
To help make our stores safer, we’ve introduced a COVID-safe plan to help us maintain an appropriate distance from each other while in our stores. We will review and adapt these in-store measures as the environment evolves.
1. Mandatory QR code check-in (Victoria only)
In line with direction from the Victorian Government, you’ll be required to check-in using a QR code on the Service Victoria app. Our stores will have signage displayed at the shop front. Regional store requirements: Customers are required to show ID before entering the store in accordance with government directives.
2. Mandatory face coverings in-store
Sydney: Wearing a fitted face mask is mandatory in indoor settings across some areas of Sydney. Please see the NSW Government guidelines for further information.
Victoria: Wearing a fitted face mask is mandatory in all indoor settings, including when shopping in-store.
3. Introduce a limit to the number of customers in-store at any given time
Our stores will have signage displayed with the max capacity allowed in-store at any one time. If the store has reached capacity, the number of customers will be managed using a one in, one out policy. Shopping centres may also introduce capacity limits so we strongly advise checking on their websites before heading in.
4. Maintain 1.5 metres apart from each other where possible
Social distancing tape will be placed around our floors and seating areas. These can be found throughout the store as reminders, as well as areas where you may be required to queue.
5. Use EFTPOS/Paywave/Tap n Go services available
We strongly encourage you to use your card or phone to tap and pay instead of cash, whenever possible.
6. Use sanitisation station upon entering the store
A team member will be at the entry door to offer hand sanitiser which all customers will be required to use before entering the store.
7. Regular cleaning routines throughout the entire store
We apply the highest standard of cleanliness and hygiene across our stores. We have increased the routine cleaning of frequently touched hard surfaces.
8. Remove and put on your own footwear
Our team will still be available to assist you with any sizing questions you may have, however they will maintain 1.5-metre distance to comply with social distancing. Our stores will have disposable try on socks and gloves available for customers.
9. Training for team members on social distancing and additional hygiene measures
All of our team members will be required to complete a training course.
Thank you for playing your part in helping us practise social distancing. We appreciate your continued support as we work through this together.
We hope to see you in-store or online soon.
Hype DC.READ FULL ARTICLE
How long does delivery take?
Just placed an order? Here's when you can expect its delivery:
ORDER OVER $130
ORDER UNDER $130
Australian Metropolitan Areas
1-3 business days
Australian Rural Areas
4-7 business days
Due to the increased impact of COVID-19, we are experiencing further delays in delivery times. In light of this, please anticipate a delay of 2 - 4 business days on top of our standard delivery times of 1 - 3 business days for metro areas and 4 -7 business days for rural areas. More information here.
Important to note:
1. Delivery times may vary during peak sale periods. Please allow an additional 2-4 business days on top of standard delivery times.
2. Delivery services do not run on National or State Public Holidays. Please refer to Australia Post for more information.
3. Shipping times are a guideline only and cannot be guaranteed based on possible courier delivery issues, or any other unforeseen or unavoidable external events (such as severe weather conditions) beyond the control of Hype DC.
4. Australia Post has implemented strict cleanliness and social distancing measures to ensure safe deliveries for their customers and team. For more information, please click here.READ FULL ARTICLE
Need help tracking your order? Click here.
Can I cancel my order?
During working hours, please get in touch with a Product Expert via Live Chat or call on 1800 954 514 and press option 2 once prompted. They'll do their best to try and cancel for you, however, due to the nature of quick turnaround times for our orders, we cannot guarantee this.
If outside of working hours, please lodge an enquiry via Email.
We take pride in our fast delivery which means that most orders are packed and dispatched within a short amount of time.
However, there is a small window from the time you place the order to the point it is ready to be shipped that we can try and cancel for you.
Important to note: If your order has already been shipped then we are unable to make any changes. Once you receive your item(s), you can return them in accordance with our Returns Policy.READ FULL ARTICLE
Can I exchange my items?
What is your Faulty Assessment process for online purchases?
We're so sorry to hear that your item is faulty. If you believe any purchased items may have manufacturing faults, please follow the below steps.
You are welcome to head into your local store and have the item assessed by a store manager. Click here for more information on in-store faulty assessments! If the item is deemed faulty, our team will be able to assist you. Please note that any items purchased with PayPal cannot be returned to store. You will need to contact our Product Experts for a faulty assessment.
Alternatively, if you cannot make it to your local store, you may contact our Product Experts below for an assessment. You will be asked to provide proof of purchase as well as photographs that clearly display the fault. We ask that you include photos of the tongue, side and soles*.
*Please do not send the faulty product back without contacting us first.
* Proof of purchase is required to initiate a Faulty Assessment.
*If an item has been misused or worn in a manner contrary to its purpose, the item will be classified as ‘general wear and tear’. Forms of misuse may include but are not limited to cuts, heat or burns, exposure to chemicals or harsh elements, contact with gravel/bitumen while using motorized vehicles, skateboarding, machine washing and any alterations (eg. shoe repair).
*If your item has been deemed faulty, we ask that you ensure your item is either destroyed or disposed of. Accent Group and its related entities cannot accept liability for any further loss or damage suffered if the shoes continue to be worn.READ FULL ARTICLE