You can return any item to our online store or to us in-store, just be sure to meet the conditions below and bring your proof of purchase. If you would like to avoid return postage fees, you are welcome to visit one of our stores and return or exchange your shoes in person. Please note that we are unable to facilitate PayPal returns in-store. You can check out our Returns Policy for more information.
Please note that all online returns must be dropped off at your local post office. We do not accept direct returns to the warehouse.
3 simple conditions for a successful return:
- Item(s) were purchased in the last 30 days and proof of purchase can be provided.
- Item(s) must be unworn & undamaged with original tags attached.
- Items are in their original packaging (shoebox) and in original condition.
To return to our online store:
- Log in to My Account to create your return. If you checked out as a guest, use the Returns Form here.
- Pop in your order number and the email address used for placing the order. Click 'Start Return'.
- Select the item(s) that you wish to return.
- Complete and submit the form online. You will receive an email with your return label once your return has been submitted.
- Print the provided shipping label and attach it to the package. We do recommend using a device such as a desktop computer that is connected to a printer for this step. Please note that this is not a prepaid label and will require postage to be paid for at your nearest post office.
- Pack your return in another carton or satchel to protect the original packaging.
- Visit your nearest Post Office to pay for and drop off the parcel.
*Please note: We reserve the right to reject any returns that do not meet these requirements.
Please allow time for your return to reach our warehouse. This time may vary depending on your location.
If approved, refunds are processed by our returns warehouse within 2-5 business days.
Once processed, the refund will show in your account within 2-5 business days, depending on your financial institution.
Please note that with any Public Holidays, there will be an additional 1-2 business days for your return to be processed.
How do I return when I purchased with Paypal?
If you made a purchase via PayPal, please note that we cannot accept returns to any of our stores.
You are welcome to return your item to our online store if it meets our Returns Policy and we will refund your order in accordance with your original payment method.
PayPal will be in touch once they have finalised your refund and you can then transfer the funds into your bank account if you wish.
Head to our Returns Portal to start the process!
Please note that we do not offer exchanges for online orders. If you would like to exchange an item, we recommend that you place a new order online and simply return your existing item.
Did you know? PayPal refunds return shipping fees! You can check out this link for more information.
How do I return when I purchased with Afterpay?
If you paid for your order via AfterPay, you are welcome to head to your nearest store and return the item in person OR you can post your item back to our online store. Take a look at our Returns Policy to find out more information.
When your refund is processed, AfterPay will send you an email and make the necessary adjustments to your payment schedule.
For example, if you've made two repayments you will be refunded for those two payments and all further payments will be cancelled.
Unfortunately, we are unable to facilitate exchanges, but you are welcome to repurchase on a new barcode. If you have any further enquiries regarding Afterpay, head to their website for more information.
Got questions? Reach out to our Customer Experience team below and they'll help you out