What is Paypal?
What is PayPal?
PayPal is an online payment system which lets you pay for your order with a PayPal account instead of entering your card details at the checkout, thus keeping your card details private.
PayPal Pay in 4
- PayPal Pay in 4 allows you to pay for your purchase in 4 interest-free instalments.
- Your first instalment is due at the time you make your purchase. The next 3 instalments are due every 2 weeks after.
- Repayments are made automatically from your PayPal account.
How do I use PayPal?
- You will need to set up an account with PayPal which is linked to your card or bank account.
- Select PayPal as your method of payment at the checkout.
- A PayPal pop up window will allow you to enter your PayPal log-in details, where you then authorise the transaction.
- Once payment is confirmed, a confirmation page will appear along with your order number.
What are the advantages of using PayPal with my Hype DC order?
- No need to enter your card details every time you make a purchase online.
- Your card details are kept private from the vendor.
- PayPal offer reimbursement of return shipping fees if you need to send something back to us. You can make up to 8 claims per year! More info here.
What is PayPal Free Returns?
If you paid with PayPal, you can get a refund on your return shipping costs if you need to send something back - up to $45 per return and 8 returns each year.
How to get your money back on return shipping
- Login to your PayPal account and activate "Refunded Returns" before shopping and paying with PayPal.
- Submit a request with your proof of purchase within 30 days of return and 150 days of purchase.
- Once approved, your refund will appear in your PayPal account, typically within 5 business days.
What's not included?
- Any items that haven't been paid for in full with your PayPal account.
- Any products excluded from our Returns Policy.
Activate Refunded Returns now.