What is Click & Collect and how does it work?
Click & Collect allows you to place an order online and pick up in your nominated store! It's as easy as that! Simply browse the website and find the products you want, then follow the steps below:
- Select your preferred size.
- Select 'Click & Collect' then enter your postcode & search radius and click 'Check'.
- The closest stores to you with available stock will then be displayed, select your preferred store then click 'Buy & Collect In-Store'.
- This will add the product to your cart, and you are free to browse and add other products to your cart.
- Once you are ready to complete your order, click the cart icon in the top right corner to review your cart then click 'Proceed to Checkout'
- Now complete the order by entering your personal details and payment information.
Once your order is placed, our in-store team will be notified and they'll get busy preparing your order! Once it's ready we'll send you an email letting you know and you can come and collect at your selected store with your tax invoice (which we send via email) and your photo ID (so we know it's you!).*
*If you need to nominate someone other than yourself to collect the order, we require prior contact with our Customer Experience team. We may request to see the credit card used or speak to the cardholder at any stage. The nominee will also be required to show a form of I.D.
How can I return a Click & Collect order?
You can simply return to your store of collection if you have changed your mind about your recent click and collect purchase. Keep in mind, we can't refund or exchange PayPal orders in-store.
When can I pick up my Click and Collect order?
You’ll get an email notification once your order is ready to be picked up, so be sure to keep an eye out in your inbox. We also recommend checking your spam/junk mail as it can also land in there. To help us process your order quickly in-store, please ensure you bring along the following with you:
- Order Confirmation.
- Personal ID (ie, your driver's license, proof of age or passport).
We may also request to see the credit/debit card used or speak to the cardholder.READ FULL ARTICLE
Why is Click & Collect showing as 'unavailable' for me?
If the Click and Collect option is available, and you haven't had any luck with the postcode search for 'click and collect', then this item may no longer be available in the stores in your area for ‘click and collect’ and so cannot be purchased through the online store.
The item will be listed as available as it is able to be purchased from a nationwide location that may be outside your radius. This is when the message will pop up telling you to choose delivery if you then do not see the clickable option for delivery, then this is a clear indicator that the item is unfortunately sold out for delivery at this stage.
You are still welcome to visit your local store to purchase the stock there directly if it is available.