What is 1 Hour Click & Collect?
Want it now? Hype DC offers 1 Hour Click & Collect.
Place a Click & Collect order during store opening hours and you will receive your collection email within 1 hour.
Please wait until you’ve received this email before heading in-store to collect.
Ts & Cs
1 Hour Click & Collect is only available where your purchase:
- is finalised on a day on which your nominated Hype DC store is open for business;
- is finalised one (1) hour before your nominated Hype DC store closes for that day
- is available for Click & Collect
- is not affected by an event outside the reasonable control of Hype DC (including any impediment caused by the fraud analytic pre-screening process)
How does Click & Collect work?
Click & Collect allows you to place an order online and pick up in your nominated store. It's as easy as that. Simply browse the website and find the products you want, then follow the steps below:
- Select your preferred size and click "Add to Cart"
- Once you are ready to complete your order, click the cart icon in the top right corner to review your cart then click 'View Cart'
- Under the Shipping Options, select 'Click & Collect'. Enter your postcode and click 'Search'.
- The closest stores to you with available stock will then be displayed, select your preferred store then click 'Buy & Collect In-Store'.
- Now complete the order by entering your personal details and payment information.
Please note that Click & Collect is subject to stock availability. Click & Collect may not be available for some items if your local store(s) are sold out.
Once your order is placed, our in-store team will be notified and they'll get busy preparing your order. Once it's ready we'll send you an email** letting you know and you can come and collect at your selected store with your tax invoice (which we send via email) and your photo ID (so we know it's you).*
**When you place a Click & Collect order within business hours, you will receive your collection email within 1 hour. Please wait until you have received this email before going in-store to collect.
Good to know: If you need to nominate someone other than yourself to collect the order, we require prior contact with our Product Experts. We may request to see the credit card used or speak to the cardholder at any stage. The nominee will also be required to show a form of I.D.
Can I return a Click & Collect order?
If you have changed your mind about your recent Click & Collect purchase, you can return it at the store you collected it from to return. Please note that we can't refund Paypal orders in-store.
You are also welcome to follow our online returns process.
Our general Returns Policy applies.
When can I pick up my Click & Collect order?
You’ll get an email notification once your order is ready to be picked up, so be sure to keep an eye out in your inbox.
When you place a Click & Collect order within business hours, you will receive your collection email within 1 hour.* Please wait until you have received this email before going in-store to collect.
We also recommend checking your spam/junk mail as it can also land in there. To help us process your order quickly in-store, please ensure you bring along the following with you:
- Order Confirmation.
- Personal ID (ie, your driver's license, proof of age or passport).
We may also request to see the credit/debit card used or speak to the cardholder.READ FULL ARTICLE
Can I cancel my Click & Collect order?
Our Product Experts will be able to cancel your Click & Collect order. Simply get in touch and provide us with your order number. We'll provide you with the next steps.READ FULL ARTICLE
I selected the ‘Click & Collect’ option but I still haven’t received any notifications?
Once you have placed an order, you will receive an email notification when it is ready to be picked up from your nominated store. We recommend checking your spam/junk mail as it can sometimes land in there.READ FULL ARTICLE
Can I Click & Collect from any store?
Click & Collect availability depends on location and stock availability.
Click & Collect will only be an option if your local store(s) has the item you're after in stock. Unfortunately, this means that you cannot Click & Collect from any store.
If Click & Collect is unavailable for you, we recommend having your item delivered. View our Delivery Timeframes here.READ FULL ARTICLE