What is 1 Hour Click & Collect?
Want it now? Hype DC offers 1 Hour Click & Collect.
Place a Click & Collect order during store opening hours and you will receive your collection email within 1 hour.
Please wait until you’ve received this email before heading in-store to collect.
Ts & Cs
1 Hour Click & Collect is only available where your purchase:
- is finalised on a day on which your nominated Hype DC store is open for business;
- is finalised one (1) hour before your nominated Hype DC store closes for that day
- is available for Click & Collect
- is not affected by an event outside the reasonable control of Hype DC (including any impediment caused by the fraud analytic pre-screening process)
What is Parcel Concierge?
Please note that this is only available for Victorian customers in select areas.
Parcel Concierge is a FREE Click & Collect service Hype DC is trialling in certain locations in Melbourne with Vicinity Centres.
Parcel Concierge allows our customers who are eligible for the service to order online and pick up their order from a drive-through location at the shopping centre.
Parcel Concierge is offered by Vicinity Centres.
Hype DC Chadstone
Hype DC Bayside
Hype DC Northland
How it works
1. Once you place a Click & Collect order at a participating Hype DC store, you'll receive 2 emails - a booking confirmation email and an email stating that your order is ready to pick up.
2. You'll be contacted via phone by our store team who will offer you the Parcel Concierge service.
3. The team will book you an appointment with Parcel Concierge. You will receive a booking confirmation email and an SMS reminder of your appointment. This email will include directions to the Parcel Concierge location.
4. Head to the Parcel Concierge location for your appointment with your ID and confirmation email to collect your order! You'll receive an SMS message afterwards confirming your order has been picked up.
Updating or amending your booking
If you need to make changes to your parcel concierge appointment, please contact the Vicinity Centre:
Chadstone: (03) 9567 1083
Bayside: 0492 805 338
Northland: 0492 963 065
Important to note: As Parcel Concierge is hosted by Vicinity Centres, unfortunately, the Hype DC Customer Experience team is unable to assist in amending bookings.
Missed Parcel Concierge Appointments
If you miss your Parcel Concierge appointment, Parcel Concierge will send you a form to rebook your appointment. Alternatively, you can call the Vicinity Centre to arrange.
If your order is not picked up within three days of your initial appointment, your order will be returned to the store and alternate options for you order will be offered.
How does Click & Collect work?
Click & Collect allows you to place an order online and pick up in your nominated store. It's as easy as that. Simply browse the website and find the products you want, then follow the steps below:
- Select your preferred size and click "Add to Cart"
- Once you are ready to complete your order, click the cart icon in the top right corner to review your cart then click 'View Cart'
- Under the Shipping Options, select 'Click & Collect'. Enter your postcode and click 'Search'.
- The closest stores to you with available stock will then be displayed, select your preferred store then click 'Buy & Collect In-Store'.
- Now complete the order by entering your personal details and payment information.
Once your order is placed, our in-store team will be notified and they'll get busy preparing your order. Once it's ready we'll send you an email** letting you know and you can come and collect at your selected store with your tax invoice (which we send via email) and your photo ID (so we know it's you).*
**When you place a Click & Collect order within business hours, you will receive your collection email within 1 hour. Please wait until you have received this email before going in-store to collect.
Good to know: If you need to nominate someone other than yourself to collect the order, we require prior contact with our Product Experts. We may request to see the credit card used or speak to the cardholder at any stage. The nominee will also be required to show a form of I.D.
Can I return a Click & Collect order?
If you have changed your mind about your recent Click & Collect purchase, you can return it at the store you collected it from to return. Please note that we can't refund Paypal orders in-store.
You are also welcome to follow our online returns process.
Our general Returns Policy applies.
When can I pick up my Click & Collect order?
You’ll get an email notification once your order is ready to be picked up, so be sure to keep an eye out in your inbox.
When you place a Click & Collect order within business hours, you will receive your collection email within 1 hour.* Please wait until you have received this email before going in-store to collect.
We also recommend checking your spam/junk mail as it can also land in there. To help us process your order quickly in-store, please ensure you bring along the following with you:
- Order Confirmation.
- Personal ID (ie, your driver's license, proof of age or passport).
We may also request to see the credit/debit card used or speak to the cardholder.READ FULL ARTICLE
Why is Click & Collect showing as 'unavailable' for me?
If the Click and Collect option is available, and you haven't had any luck with the postcode search for 'click and collect', then this item may no longer be available in the stores in your area for ‘click and collect’ and so cannot be purchased through the online store.
The item will be listed as available as it is able to be purchased from a nationwide location that may be outside your radius. This is when the message will pop up telling you to choose delivery if you then do not see the clickable option for delivery, then this is a clear indicator that the item is unfortunately sold out for delivery at this stage.
You are still welcome to visit your local store to purchase the stock there directly if it is available.
Can I cancel my Click & Collect order?
Our Product Experts will be able to cancel your Click & Collect order. Simply get in touch and provide us with your order number. We'll provide you with the next steps.READ FULL ARTICLE
I selected the ‘Click & Collect’ option but I still haven’t received any notifications?
Once you have placed an order, you will receive an email notification when it is ready to be picked up from your nominated store. We recommend checking your spam/junk mail as it can sometimes land in there.READ FULL ARTICLE