I haven't received my tracking number?
If you haven't yet received a tracking number, it just means we're working on processing your order. You'll receive an automated notification with your tracking number once your order has been dispatched.
We also recommend checking your spam/junk inbox as it can sometimes land in there.
Click here for ways to track your order.
You can check out our Delivery Timeframes to help you estimate the arrival of your order.READ FULL ARTICLE
My item arrived in a damaged shoebox?
The shoebox is part of the experience so we're sorry it's arrived in this condition.
Reach out to our Product Team through our Contact Us page below, and we'll gladly assist.READ FULL ARTICLE
Why was my delivery returned to sender?
If your parcel has been returned to sender, you will be refunded in 2-5 business days once your parcel arrives back at the warehouse.
Some possible reasons why your order was unable to be delivered:
- Your delivery address was incomplete or incorrect
- No-one was present to receive the parcel
- The delivery was rejected
Once your parcel has been returned to sender, unfortunately we cannot send the parcel back out to you.
We understand that you're hanging out for your new item(s), so we suggest repurchasing under a new order for them to be delivered to a location where they can be signed for such as your place of work.READ FULL ARTICLE
Does Hype DC have a warranty on products?
Unfortunately, we do not offer a specific warranty on our products.
We review faulty, soiled or damaged items on a case by case basis.
If you believe an item you have purchased from Hype DC Australia is faulty, please follow the steps listed in our faulty policy below.
Why has my order been cancelled?
We aim to fulfil every order placed on our website, however, if your order has been cancelled this may be due to:
- An oversell of the item.
If an influx of orders is received for an item at the same time, there is a small possibility that we cannot fulfill every order. If this happens, you will receive an email indicating that a particular item you ordered is out of stock and you will be refunded the amount you paid for the item(s).
- An error in the listing of the item.
Although rare, if an item on our site is listed with an incorrect price or product description, your order may be cancelled.
- Our system has flagged your order for security reasons.
If your order does not pass our security check or we have not received additional information or further verification requested from you, your order may be cancelled. This is to protect our customers, their personal information and the protection of their funds.
If you’re still unsure or have any concerns regarding your order being cancelled, please contact us below and our Product Experts will provide more information.
- An oversell of the item.
I only received one item, where is the rest?
We're sorry that your order is missing an item! If you've ordered more than one item, we often send items separately from different warehouses, so they may arrive at separate times. We recommend the following:
1. Check your emails to see if you've received any additional tracking numbers. Each item will have a unique tracking number if your order has been split. Your order numbers will look like this:
2. No emails? Get in touch with our Product Experts via Live Chat or email and we'll locate your missing item(s).READ FULL ARTICLE
What do I do if I've received the wrong order or my item has arrived damaged?
We apologise if you haven't received what you ordered or your item has arrived damaged. Please follow the below steps so our Product Experts can assist you.
- If you have an online account, log in to start a Return. If you checked out as a guest, use our guest returns form here.
- Follow the steps and select 'dispatch error' as your reason for return.
- Provide a brief description of the issue and upload three photos to show the issue (product label, shoebox label and item(s) received).
- Hit submit. Our Product Experts will review your claim.
- If approved, you'll be sent a follow-up email with further details.