If you would like to avoid postage fees, you are welcome to head into your local store and return the item in person, as long as you meet the below return conditions. Please note that we are unable to facilitate PayPal returns in-store. You can check out our Returns Policy for more information.
3 simple conditions for a successful return:
To return to our online store:
- Ensure you meet our 3 simple conditions for successful returns.
- Log in to My Account to book your return. If you checked out as a guest, use our Guest Returns Form here.
- Pop in your order number and the email address used for placing the order. Click 'continue'.
- Click on the returns tab and scroll down to the bottom and select 'return'.
- Select your preferred returns method; Courier Pickup or Australia Post Drop Off.
- Complete and submit the form online.
- Print the provided shipping label and attach it to the package. We do recommend using a device such as a desktop computer that is connected to a printer for this step.
- Items are in their original condition and original shoe box or packaging (please note: packaging must not be damaged or marked)
- Pack your return in another carton or satchel to protect the original packaging
- Drop the parcel off or have it picked up - depending on which method you choose.
- *Please note We reserve the right to reject any returns that do not meet these requirements
Please allow time for your return to reach our warehouse. This time may vary depending on your location.
If approved, refunds are processed by our returns warehouse within 2-3 business days.
Once processed, the refund will show in your account within 2-5 business days, depending on your financial institution.