Metro Melbourne, you can now pick up your order via our Contactless Click & Collect Service. Once you’ve received your “Pick Up” email, head to the store between operating hours (10 am - 4 pm Monday to Friday, 9 am - 1 pm Saturday) to pick up your order, contact-free.
Please take note of the following stores that are currently unavailable for Click & Collect:
- Hype DC Melbourne Central
- Hype DC Werribee
Click & Collect allows you to place an order online and pick up in your nominated store. It's as easy as that. Simply browse the website and find the products you want, then follow the steps below:
- Select your preferred size and click "Add to Cart"
- Once you are ready to complete your order, click the cart icon in the top right corner to review your cart then click 'View Cart'
- Under the Shipping Options, select 'Click & Collect'. Enter your postcode and click 'Search'.
- The closest stores to you with available stock will then be displayed, select your preferred store then click 'Buy & Collect In-Store'.
- Now complete the order by entering your personal details and payment information.
Once your order is placed, our in-store team will be notified and they'll get busy preparing your order. Once it's ready we'll send you an email letting you know and you can come and collect at your selected store with your tax invoice (which we send via email) and your photo ID (so we know it's you).*
Good to know: If you need to nominate someone other than yourself to collect the order, we require prior contact with our Customer Experience team. We may request to see the credit card used or speak to the cardholder at any stage. The nominee will also be required to show a form of I.D.