We offer Click & Collect to help you minimize your contact in-store. Please refer to your "Ready for Collection" email for your nominated store and head over to our store locator for your local store's trading hours. Alternatively, you can give the store a call to confirm trading hours before heading in.
Please note: This service is unavailable for our ACT customers.
Click & Collect allows you to place an order online and pick it up in your nominated store. It's as easy as that. Simply browse the website and find the products you want, then follow the steps below:
- Select your preferred size and click "Add to Cart"
- Once you are ready to complete your order, click the cart icon in the top right corner to review your cart then click 'View Cart'
- Under the Shipping Options, select 'Click & Collect'. Enter your postcode and click 'Search'.
- The closest stores to you with available stock will then be displayed, select your preferred store then click 'Buy & Collect In-Store'.
- Now complete the order by entering your personal details and payment information.
Please note that Click & Collect is subject to stock availability. Click & Collect may not be available for some items if your local store(s) are sold out.
Once your order is placed, our in-store team will be notified and they'll get busy preparing your order. Once it's ready we'll send you an email** letting you know and you can come and collect at your selected store with your tax invoice (which we send via email) and your photo ID (so we know it's you).*
Please wait until you have received this email before going in-store to collect.
Good to know: If you need to nominate someone other than yourself to collect the order, we require prior contact with our Product Experts. We may request to see the credit card used or speak to the cardholder at any stage. The nominee will also be required to show a form of I.D.