Apple Pay is a digital wallet that allows you to store your card on your Apple device for an easier checkout experience.
How do I use Apple Pay online?
- iPhone or iPad with Face ID: Double-click the side button, then use Face ID or your passcode.
- iPhone or iPad without Face ID: Use Touch ID or your passcode.
- Apple Watch: Double-click the side button.
- Mac with Touch ID: Follow the prompts on the Touch Bar and place your finger on Touch ID. If Touch ID is off, tap the Apple Pay icon on the Touch Bar and follow the prompts on the screen.
- Mac without Touch ID: Confirm the payment on your Bluetooth-connected iPhone or Apple Watch. Make sure that you're signed in with the same Apple ID on all devices.
When your payment is successful, you'll see 'Done' and a tick on the screen.
Can I return items purchased using Apple Pay?
Yes you can! As long as your item(s) adhere to our Returns Policy, you can return these via post or in-store, as they work the same as a normal card transaction. If you are returning in-store for a refund, please ensure you are using the same card you originally paid with.
For information on how to return your order via post, please see here.
For information on how to return your order in-store, please see here.
For a comprehensive breakdown on refunds with Apple Pay, please see here.